MENU

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I am making the jump!

Wow ... so this is how you do it, huh? This is how you start a blog ... you just sit down and write. Mind dump, in a sense.

To the public.

Letting everyone know what is going on in life. Do you hate those bloggers - who seem to make it look like everything is perfect, ALL THE TIME?

News Flash: THAT IS NOT ME.

For those of you who know me ... a quick recap ... for those of you new here, WELCOME to CRAZY TOWN! I live in Gig Harbor, WA with my husband ... two girls ... dog ... cat ... and home which is about to be remodeled ... I will be covering that later.

These girls and their tutu's

I was born and raised in Washington State and can think of no finer location to call home. I love where I live - and simultaneously wish I lived somewhere else. Somewhere grander perhaps? No ... somewhere that was self-cleaning. I would pretty much live ANYWHERE if it was self-cleaning.

I work full time, which means I wake up at the crack of dawn, get myself and the kids ready - head out the door, come home, and continue to work until my brain and body give way and I fall into bed - UTTERLY exhausted.

I have an amazing husband, who is an awesome dad (he will change a diaper, or dance with our tutu'd toddler at the drop of a hat) and a great sport. He will soon be a topic of a post, or two ... or three ... and he is aways great to smile his way through it. I married up with that man.


That pretty much sums our little family ... and my life ... like I said ... if you keep reading, you will definitely determine just how nuts I am!! And maybe how nuts my husband was to marry me.